
Lillian had her 4 month check-up today with the pediatrician. He and all the nurses were astonished at how big she is. "Holy cow!" the pediatrician said laughing when he saw her. I told him to be careful with his use of the word "cow." She's a little sensitive, I explained. "That's what we call a well nourished baby!" he said. She's 27 1/2 inches tall (I don't like calling her "long" she's not a snake or alligator!) and weighs 18 lbs. 9 oz. Basically, that means that she's way off the charts but slightly more off the charts for height than weight. That set Austin straight. He's been making a big deal about how chubby she is but today we found out she's proportionate.
She also got a few shots today but did really well. She smiled at the nurse through her tears but whimpered quietly all the way out to the car.
3 comments:
Lillian is so cute!! I love her blue eyes. Good luck with Taggart's night wandering, and door locks.
That's just so shocking...she looks like such a tiny little fragile thing. :) Ok, ok, I love every roll. And that's a LOT!
Mostly I love her little sumo thighs! It was so fun to meet her and see y'all a few weeks ago! Miss you already!
Post a Comment