Friday, September 4, 2009

Faker!

Taggart's stomach has been hurting for the past few days. Wednesday night was the worst. He was rolling on the ground holding his stomach and crying. This is the kid who on the previous Thursday had 4 large vials of blood drawn and didn't cry. He'd have these little spells off and on all day and when he'd hurt we'd hold him until they'd pass. Yesterday he seemed pretty much back to normal with few mild complaints and a better appetite. Shortly after I put him to bed I heard him at his bedroom door. I went in to check on him. He walked over and sat on the edge of his toddler bed looked all around his room then this is the best he could come up with, "Uhm. . . Mommy? Mommy. . . uh. Uhh. . . uhm. Hurt." Then pointed to his tummy. Yeah right buddy!

No comments: