On Saturday Taggart rediscovered a pair of light-up cowboy boots that his older cousin passed on to us. He is crazy about them! He happily walked around our home all morning totally naked with just his boots on and a water gun in his hand. He cried when we had to take them off to get him dressed. We quickly put them back on and his content smile reappeared. He looked quite dapper wearing cowboy boots with shorts and a T-shirt in the 100+ degree West Texas weather. It's so fun to see a flexible, submissive baby turn into a toddler who is sure of what he wants.
6 comments:
Hey man. Your little boy is a cute one bro. Congratulations on the one on the way as well. Thanks for the blog address, ours is andrewandlyndsey.blogspot.com if you want to check it out. Hope all is well. Andrew
Your little guy is adorable. We are excited to see what you are up to on your blog! Congrats on the pregnancy, very exciting. Your family is darling. Funny, Clint was not surprised by Taggarts size at birth. I think that he truly understood Austin's heighth while in Brasil! I like your playlist.
What a cute a little guy. How are you liking Texas? We're always thinking about where Michael should do his residency and Texas always comes up as an option. Congratulations on the new little one coming. I'm glad I found your blog so we can keep in touch in the blogging world.
I'm glad we found this thing. Hope you don't mind if we put a link on ours so we remember to look at it often.
Mike & Heidi
oops. I forgot I had already posted =). Can you tell we're excited to keep in touch.
Cute pics! Makes me want to bit his cheeks. All four of them... Can I say that??
Post a Comment