YAY!! I am so happy for you!! I can hardly wait to see pictures of your sweet little girl! I am so glad that she is healthy and that everything is going along ok. Amo!!
Christina! I just found your blog. I realize I could (literally) walk across the street and talk to you, but this is so much more fun! Our blog is texasjacksons.blogspot.com. Probably see you soon! :) P.S. - Congrats about the girl! That's exciting!! -Chelsea
7 comments:
Hooray! I am SO, SO, SO, SO happy for you guys! Love you!
Yeah!!! Ribbons and bows and pink, SO much fun! Congrats, and enjoy the trip!
YAY!! I am so happy for you!! I can hardly wait to see pictures of your sweet little girl! I am so glad that she is healthy and that everything is going along ok. Amo!!
So envious! But so happy too!
Yayyyyyy!! Congratulations all over again!
Congratulations! One of each! We have a girl and a boy too and it is so much fun to see their differences! We are very excited for you guys!
The Jenkins
Christina! I just found your blog. I realize I could (literally) walk across the street and talk to you, but this is so much more fun! Our blog is texasjacksons.blogspot.com. Probably see you soon! :)
P.S. - Congrats about the girl! That's exciting!!
-Chelsea
Post a Comment