Friday, September 19, 2008

Laguna Beach

As I said in the previous post, Taggart and I did some traveling while Austin was stuck back at home doing school stuff. The first part was a quick trip to Laguna Beach, California. My parents and brother met us there for my cousin, Toby's, wedding on the 23rd (the day after our anniversary). The wedding and festivities surrounding it were absolutely beautiful. The best part for me was having my dad's side of my family all together. I've always wished we got to see each other more often.

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

Glad you had a good trip. And for the anniversary post, I know you guys have never had a knock-your-socks-off anniversary celebration, but I think you do a good job of celebrating your marriage every day. I'm glad you're a part of my family!

Ashlee Marie said...

It was SO great to see you all, and meet Taggart! It had been way too long (almost 4 years, can you believe it!) Hopefully we can get another visit or two in before we take off! Thanks for keeping up.

Ben Arkell said...

Cristina, I randomly ran into your blog. Looks like life is treating you well. Just wanted to say hi.
Ben Arkell
www.benandgina.blogspot.com

emmie said...

I loved seeing you and Taggart in Laguna. He is such a cutie! We wish we got to see you more often. Miss you! XO