Thursday, October 9, 2008

"Meet me at. . . at the Fair!"

We took Taggart to the fair for the third straight year. The first year he was in my belly helping me polish off my half of the fried Snickers that Austin and I had to try because it was so ridiculous sounding. I think I can link his abnormal birth size to that event. Last year we got charged by a bull. Yeah, picture me running, pushing Taggart out of the way in the umbrella stroller and some heroic cowboy jumping out of nowhere with his arms up and "steering" (no pun intended) the mad cow (couldn't help myself there either) around the corner. This year was the most enjoyable and least traumatic. Taggart LOVED the animals and acted like he'd grown up around them. What does that say about Austin and I? :\ I think we'll just give credit to the fact that he was wearing the overalls. In the picture below, he is kissing the duckling. It fell asleep in his hands- weird, huh? And no, he wasn't choking it either.



1 comment:

dmorganfam said...

He is getting so big!! He looks really TALL next to the sheep. Is he tall like his parents? What a cutey!