Boy, was Taggart ever surprised when he started to raise his paint covered finger to his mouth and neither Mom nor Dad said a thing but instead looked on encouragingly. He actually waited for a reaction from us multiple times as if to say, "I'm about to do this. Now's your chance to stop me." before he finally went for it. Typically, we use regular finger paint but this time we swapped it out for pudding with food coloring. He loved it. Once he tasted it, the artwork was cast aside and snack time began. What a mess! I'm wondering what'll happen when we go back to the regular stuff. Maybe this wasn't such a good idea.
(I offered him some of the leftover uncolored pudding the next day and he was NOT interested.)
I love what Taggart's lips do when he's super focused. He's done that since birth. Can we say kissable?
1 comment:
He is so cute!! I cannot believe how much he has grown up!
Post a Comment