Thursday, May 21, 2009

Chin up, Mr. T

Yes, I know his eyes look pretty creepy in this picture but it's just too funny not to share with this story. Besides, the kid was excited to show off his "Bah-boos" (Bubbles from Finding Nemo) bandage.

As I was loading up the carseat, shoes, portable DVD player, liquids, etc. onto the X-ray machines in the security area of the Indianapolis airport on our way back to Lubbock, Taggart stood up in the double stroller and fell over the side. When we got to Lubbock we called his pediatrician to see if we could come by for them to look at it. I guess most cuts that kids get on their chins require stitches so they told us to just take him straight to the ER. I'm glad to know that piece of information and would like to know what other places are "automatic stitches" areas because I'm sure we'll injure those places and I'd like to not wonder if I'm overreacting by taking him to the ER. Taggart only ended up with two stitches- his first and surely not his last. We'll go back next week for them to be taken out.

No comments: