I know, I know. I'm terrible at keeping this up to date. I'd ask for forgiveness but I don't think that I can promise that I'll do better.
Well, we weren't able to get great full body shots of Little Mister but you can get an idea of what he looked like. Cristina's mom made him the costume. Thanks, Mamacita! We added the little pom-pom balls but they didn't last as long as we had hoped.
We went to the Fall Festival and Trunk-or-Treat at our church. The Church's youth went around the week before to all the houses in the the neighborhood to invite people to come. I thought that was a great idea that resulted in a pretty good turnout.
We had a great time. I think he enjoyed playing with his cousins and friends the most. He got a kick out of a robotic rattlesnake that a lady had at her trunk. Every time someone approached it, it's eyes would light up and it would "attack." He squatted down next to it and tried it out quite a bit. He seemed 50% scared and 50% intrigued. He kept asking to go back to it so it couldn't have scared him too much. Eventually he got the hang of the "Trick or Treating" and consumed a large amount of sugar. We were glad that we had overlooked bringing a bag for him to put his goodies in- he could only get as much as our pockets could hold. That was plenty!
No comments:
Post a Comment