A few weekends ago, we went back to the same pumpkin patch we went to last year. It's a really neat place. This year they had helicopter rides that flew over the corn maze so that you could see the design in it! Although it was very tempting and Taggart was fascinated, we didn't do it. Instead, we went on the hayride (just as exhilarating) to the pumpkin patch where Taggart helped us find our two pumpkins that we cut off the vine. On the hay ride back to the main area, he would not take his eyes off of the tractor pulling us. ("Tractor" is one of the top 5 words in our home now.) Then, we ate beef brisket sandwiches and roasted corn on the cob and enjoyed seeing the animals they had there. Austin and Taggart especially loved the pigs. On the way home Austin gave me all the reasons that it would be more fun to have a pig as a family pet than a plain old dog. Um, although they're sorta cute, I'm not convinced. Words cannot describe how disappointed I would be if some Christmas I open a box and find a PIG and not a puppy- with a big red bow around it's neck.
4 comments:
What an ADORABLE little guy! Good luck with the last few weeks of your pregnancy!! I hope all goes well :) Keep us posted!
I'm with Austin on this one, I'd MUCH rather have a pig, smarter, cleaner, smarter...
You got to cut them off the vine? All of our pumpkin patches are just mounds of already cut pumpkins. The kids still have a blast, of course.
Oh, c'mon. A pig would be AWESOME!! I vote for the pig, for now. You can name it Fido if it helps the transition. And also, Tagg is cute, as always. :) Love him.
Post a Comment