Austin's sister, Lindsey, called earlier tonight to bring to our attention that in 96 hours or less we'll be holding our little girl! Yikes that is soon! Can't wait to finally have her here. What an emotional journey it has been!
Hello? The point of the blog is so you can update faster than lighning pictures of your family! I thought you would post the day you got home from the hospital, I want to see more pictures! I guess I could drive up quaker and see you guys, but I don't want to bug you till you are ready to be bugged!
6 comments:
96 hours? Are you going to be induced? When?
C'mon, c'mon...post pics of Lillian already so I can show her off to my friends!!! :)
Ditto, I'm anxiously awaiting myself!
I'm waiting... I know she must be here already! You couldn't possibly be busy with all-nighters now could you?!
Hello? The point of the blog is so you can update faster than lighning pictures of your family! I thought you would post the day you got home from the hospital, I want to see more pictures! I guess I could drive up quaker and see you guys, but I don't want to bug you till you are ready to be bugged!
Pictures, Pictures, Pictures...
Post a Comment